01 09 10

Sunday 16 March 2014

It Was Never About Them Anyway.

Love hurts.

People hurt me, most of the time unintentionally, but it is hard not to put up walls to protect my heart. Loving without an agenda and forgiving knowing that they can never make it right again is painful.

People are broken. I am broken.

The challenge is difficult, in fact, it is impossible. That is why I need God's strength. He is my rock and my fortress, mender of broken hearts and restorer of shattered souls. There is no situation that is bigger than God. He will heal anything if we let him.

He asks only one thing in return.

L O V E .

Which is illustrated most beautifully by this quote.



Mother Teresa "Do It Anyway" by LADYBIRDINK

Mother Teresa.

Woman of faith, warrior of peace, weapon of love.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment